Kriegers Flak A & B - Installation Assistance
Location: Rotterdam fabrication and Kriegers Flak offshore Period: 2018-2019
Provision of offshore supervision for safe and efficient installation of all HV sea cables during the construction phase.
The job scope during the installation phase included management of scaffolding, supply of scaffolding equipment, cable pulling and supply of manpower.
Competences and systems
- Project planning management
- Preparations for handling all 6 high-voltage sea cables
- Erection and removal of scaffolding and cable pulling equipment
- Installation of 6 high-voltage sea cables within 14 days on both KF A & B platforms. All installations made on time and without any LTAs
- Provision of qualified staff such as scaffolders, riggers, laggers, electricians, engineers and welders