Maintenance and inspection work - offshore wind
Since 2016, our team has grown to 8 employees and we had to relocate by “jumping” to the other side of the same street, where we are perfectly located right next to our clients who are also present in the area.
Out of Norddeich, we are performing maintenance and inspection works on the BoP-Assets of different offshore wind farms in the German North and Baltic Sea.
Our services in Germany include the following services:
- HV Equipment
- Recurring Inspection of electrical Installations according DGUV V3
- Commissioning work acc. DIN VDE 0105-100
- Confined space
- Re-Certification of Safety Equipment (e.g. HACA-Ladders, Latchways, Hook-On Points etc.)
- Diesel Generators
- Firefighting systems
- Recurring Inspection (WKP) like Frosio Inspection, NDT and Bolt Connections
- Corrosion Protection Inspection and Remedial Works
- Maintenance and inspection of Offshore Cranes acc. BetrSichV
- Maintenance and inspection of HVAC according to German regulation.
Ad-hoc or long-term service contracts?
We provide service on an ad-hoc basis, but often also by means of long-term service contracts like with the offshore wind farms “Nordsee One” and “Deutsche Bucht” of Northland Power Europe or on Ørsted’s “Borkum Riffgrund 1 and 2” offshore substations.
We are proud to be a valued and trusted service provider for more than 10 offshore wind farm operators in German waters. Naturally, all our technicians are fully trained and certified for working safely in a challenging environment like an offshore wind farm.
Get in touch locally
If you want to have a brief chat how we can support you, then please reach out to Marcel Konietzko.
In case you are interested on a career as service technician in Norddeich, we are also happy to receive your application.