Experience and dedication
In-house design and fabrication of electrical scopes for onshore industries, offshore assets or marine vessels.
Our electrical engineers and workshop personnel are experienced, competent and committed to finding the best solution for your needs. We can handle your project all the way from concept and electrical design through to fabrication and installation of the cabinets or boxes - or we can simply fabricate and install. Whatever suits you best.
We customize solutions to make sure that they fit perfectly to your specific asset, vessel or project. You will experience a seamless and efficient cooperation between our in-house electrical engineers and our electrical workshop technicians. We believe that this cooperation is the very key to flexible and successful project execution.
We specialise in:
- Fabrication of ATEX panels and boxes.
- Installation in containers
- Revamping of all types of electrical installations and panels.
- Construction, delivery, installation and inspection of electrical panels and switchgears.
- Programming of IT based installations.
- Troubleshooting of all kinds of electrical systems.
- HVAC systems.
- Fibre optics and networks.
- Firefighting, telecom, control and automation systems.
- Installation at processing plants
- In-house design and engineering.
- Service jobs and troubleshooting.
- Service, inspection and repair of Ex and non-Ex equipment (cables, lighting, electrical panels for construction work, containers, etc.).
- Installation/service on board vessels.
ATEX workshop facilities
The ATEX/IECEx-certificates, however, does not only cover the employees in the workshop, but also the inhouse design team involved in the process. The design team is responsible for all calculations, drawings
Our workshop and fabrication facilities in Esbjerg is able to accommodate your project no matter how large or small. Our flexible approach means that we handle larger EPCI projects as well as pure fabrication projects - Ex or non-Ex.